How Can You Help ?
- Subscribe to websites (see our 'Links'
page) and get regular news about organisations working in solidarity
with the people of Palestine.
- Our group hold regular stalls most
Saturdays on the market in Llanidloes between 9 and 2.30pm and always
need help with various jobs, e.g selecting donations of bric-a-brac
so we have the best items on the stall; setting up and/or taking down
the stall even if you can't staff it. Sometimes we have stalls in
other local towns e.g Newtown/Mach. Contact Colin firstname.lastname@example.org
who organises our stalls.
- We always want good quality bric-a-brac for
the stalls. If you have anything of good quality you might want to
give us please make contact.
- Become a supporter of LLASFA. Supporters
fall into the following categories:
- Volunteers to run stalls
- Become a financial supporter - see form below
- Join our monthly meetings
- Help at events
- Join our mailing lists by contacting Marg Munyard, email to email@example.com
with the heading "new interest in LLASFA group"
- Run and update our membership lists
If you'd like to join the mailing list or make a donation to the
group please contact
Marg on 01686 413513
Read a Marg Munyard's personal account of her recent trip to the West